Sharing personal information brings people closer together. But how do you know when you’ve gone too far—or when someone else has ulterior motives?
Verified by Psychology Today
A few unrelated questions
1) Are high scorers on the GRE logic just faking critical thinking?
2) College provides a great opportunity to be exposed to leading minds on various subjects. Can't we entice students to want that? Students who in earlier levels of education are truly self directed
3) Can't we reform the system to follow countries where education works
4) your proposals would jolt the economy with a shock and would require a broader social reform
5) Things might actually get worse given the law of unintended consequences, despite your noble goals
Get the help you need from a therapist near you–a FREE service from Psychology Today.