I'm a divorced parent, my x wife is obviously mentally abusing my 12 year old son. I'm retired at age 51 and have all kinds of time to volunteer to PAS, and do what it takes to solve this problem. Please let me know how you can help me or how I can help the justice system consider my case. Thankyou, Jim